Everything You wanted in an employee but were afraid to ask what I needed for a salary

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!

Moderator: mpaulsen68

Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
The Beave

Everything You wanted in an employee but were afraid to ask what I needed for a salary

Post by The Beave » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:13 am

I'm willing to bet that your station does not have an expierenced utility player (Programming, Production, Producer. Technical Operator & expierenced RF Engineer)

I love and thrive in both talk and music formats, Love small and medium markets where I can be that "Team Player" people desire. Night side or Day side regardless of the tasks I'm anything but a "4 and the door" employee.

Familiar with FCC Rules & Regs, Imaging, Satellite, Even very proficient at booking and producing talent "Elite" or "A-List" guests/hosts for talk and sports.

I would offer audio but the last airchecks I could find after a riot and fire, were from 2013. - Willing to audition.

E-mail winatradio2@gmail.com if there is any interest in what I have to offer. - I will not waste your time.

Thank You.